Why Portable Storage?
Traditional Self Storage
- Drive to truck rental facility, rent a truck and drive it back to your home location
- Haul all belongings up truck ramp
- Rush to load and then unload truck in order to return rental truck all in one day
- You drive the truck to self-storage facility
- Unload goods down ramp into self-storage facility
- Is the self storage safe from pests & predators?
- Drive to storage facility to access your belongings
- Long-term contracts often required. Rents may increase after initial teaser rates.
- Rent truck a second time to do it all again in reverse
UNITS Mobile Storage
- We will deliver a UNITS container to your home at your convenience
- Load at ground level
- Take your time loading UNITS container. Keep it at your home for ease. Or, if storing in our warehouse, we’ll pick it up at your convenience
- We’ll do all the driving to the location of your convenience
- No unload necessary – your goods stay in the UNITS container
- Our warehouse is staffed daily. It is also fully alarmed to keep your belongings safe from any 2 legged or 4-legged predators. And, you lock the container with your own lock. We never have access.
- Keep container on-site for continuous access or drive to UNITS storage facility to access your belongings – your choice
- Month to month lease- stays at the same low rental rate for a minimum of one year
- Call us when you are ready and we will deliver your UNITS container to you at your convenience
UNITS vs. other other mobile storage unit companies
We’re local owners who care!
We answer all customer calls – live. No automated attendants! No call center agents!
We’ll ask questions so that we can better understand your needs and advise you on the most convenient, efficient way to accomplish your moving and/or storage goals.